Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Car Goon Twist attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Figment's Car Goon Twist
July 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Figment's Car Goon Twist line is like a jaunt across the back alley's of Goontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Managers have written a secret journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the whiskered scene.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.