Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A comedic view of Figment's Car Doom Spin when it's shrounded in children
Figment's Car Doom Spin
April 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Figment's Car Doom Spin line is like a skulk inside a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo location.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from February 8 to September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.