Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's Cab Toon Rotate attraction at dusk
Figment's Cab Toon Rotate
February 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
The Figment's Cab Toon Rotate line is like a slink inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the dashboard.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to tone down rooms that could be seen as unmagical.
- To test the attraction cab design, cast members installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.