Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Figaro's Taxi Toon Twist thrill ride at a distance
Figaro's Taxi Toon Twist
June 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Taxi Toon Twist entrance is like an adventure through the real Toontown. The thrill ride taxis are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- This is one of the many thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the fox turned 90.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- To test the thrill ride taxi design, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.