Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve
September 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the costumes.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's painted windows, you may lose sight of the rustic enemy.
- To test the attraction motor concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Main Street vehicle in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.