Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve attraction, haughtily stretching in the afternoon sunlight
Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve
January 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
The Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the wheel.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In an inaccessible room at the high point of the Figaro's Motor Toon Revolve, there is a loafing area for cast members.
- To test the attraction motor idea, rogue guests put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.