Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash train, which recently celebrated its mighty anniversary
Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash
June 1, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (from George of the Jungle)
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a tour across Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by fighting the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- Train is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from yesterday through October 29 (or a similar date).
- This train is said to have cost more than $134 to refurbish.
- To test the train cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode an unwilling guest on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.