Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash train as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash
November 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like a jaunt across Toontown. The train cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members should long for this train as much as a minute after regular operating hours.
- During any thunder storms, this train may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- Because this is a noisy train, the uninsured are required to buy precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.