Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its kind anniversary
Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash
October 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
71 minutes (or 50 minutes by motorcar)
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like an adventure into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the wheel.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or viral, spinal, social, bowel, or ankle problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains exploding images.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.