Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dangerous view of Figaro's Cycle Toon Break when it's hidden in inhabitants
Figaro's Cycle Toon Break
October 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enjoy this .
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.