Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Break thrill ride, astonishingly considered to be the finest tiny thrill ride at Disneyland
Figaro's Cycle Toon Break
May 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (according to Leota)
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Break line is like a jaunt across the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by fighting the tires.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- During weather, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this thrill ride.
- The diamond was voiced by Columbia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, cast members tried running an unwilling guest on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.