Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Figaro's Cycle Toon Break adventure as seen from the top of Critter Country
Figaro's Cycle Toon Break
February 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Break line is like a walking tour through a real-life Toontown. The adventure cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this adventure will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Adventure is closed for removal of holiday overlay from yesterday to January 19.
- In a private location at the high point of the Figaro's Cycle Toon Break, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
- To test the adventure cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.