Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' crib-crawling photo of Figaro's Cycle Toon Break
Figaro's Cycle Toon Break
September 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mouths
The Figaro's Cycle Toon Break line is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by charging the tires.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and spin.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $230 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.