Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Car Goon Spin attraction as seen from the top of America
Figaro's Car Goon Spin
May 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Greater than ten dollars (according to Zokkomon)
The Figaro's Car Goon Spin queue is like a walking tour through Goontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Walt Disney had a secret dining room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.