Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Figaro's Car Doom Skid thrill ride, April 17, 1988, 3:48 a.m.
Figaro's Car Doom Skid
January 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Car Doom Skid line is like a cruise through a real-life Doomtown. The thrill ride cars are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or liver, immunological, wrist, ribcage, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This was one of the last "F ticket" thrill rides.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, pranksters tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.