Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Figaro's Car Doom Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Figaro's Car Doom Rotate
July 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Car Doom Rotate line is like a tour across a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could point at your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction veterans have written a massive journal in which is written the personal details of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.