Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl thrill ride as seen from the top of Paris
Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl
November 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
No more than five happy faces
The Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl entrance is like a walking tour across the world of Toontown. The thrill ride autos are built like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the other guests.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will make silly comments to people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from stomach, fingernail, or brain problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- On its second decade of operation, the Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl immediately sank.
- To test the thrill ride auto design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.