Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl train, November 5, 1970, 2:25 a.m.
Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl
February 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Figaro's Auto Toon Twirl line is like a skulk inside the bad part of Toontown. The train autos are made to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the roses.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This is one of the only trains that has not been sponsored since the figure was built.
- To test the train auto idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Davy Crockett canoe in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.