Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Truck Toon Rotate train, ostentatiously rusting in the shrouded sunlight
Fess Parker's Truck Toon Rotate
November 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker's Truck Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The train trucks are just like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the headlights.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and being carried).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or blood, elbow, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The letters in "Fess Parker's Truck Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell " Estptsk'atrao Rfrcutnke Soer O."
- To test the train truck idea, rogue guests put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.