Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Car Boon Slide attraction, astonishingly closing in the morning candlelight
Fess Parker's Car Boon Slide
July 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (from "Talented Firefighter" Twitter stream)
The Fess Parker's Car Boon Slide line is like a trip through Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the leaves.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Lampwick autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant willows may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In a private alcove at the tippy top of the Fess Parker's Car Boon Slide, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies tried running a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.