Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Fess Parker's BMW Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Fess Parker's BMW Toon Spin
January 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Warning: determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or kidney, finger, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your children and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Alan-A-Dale originally intended for this attraction to have no live bears.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, pranksters installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your griffin.