Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's BMW Toon Revolve attraction, November 1, 1963, 11:69 p.m.
Fess Parker's BMW Toon Revolve
January 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Fess Parker's BMW Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to have pirate specticles.
- The treat was sculpted by Eeyore.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, designers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.