Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Truck Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Ferdinand the Bull's Truck Toon Revolve
February 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull's Truck Toon Revolve queue is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land executives might try to forget about this attraction less than a minute before its closing.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- The initials painted on the stacks is an inside joke.
- To test the attraction truck idea, cast members rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.