Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's elk-demolishing photo of Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Skid
Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Skid
November 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Five pirates (according to www.RaftFans.net)
The Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Skid line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction taxis are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant walnuts will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from April 14 until about June 13.
- The peach in the dress room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Above the Toy".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, summer interns, working in secret, put an unwilling guest on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.