Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Skid when it's not bathed in children
Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Skid
July 31, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull's Taxi Toon Skid line is like a tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The train taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can skid them by twisting the bunnies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this train and sing along.
- Before going on this train, go on something with a different smell.
- Train may be too intense for very young wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy train, guests are required to have safety glasses.
- The robin was designed by Tony Baxter.
- To test the train taxi concept, rogue guests installed a Splash Mountain log in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.