Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Motor Toon Slide thrill ride, which recently celebrated its unscheduled anniversary
Ferdinand the Bull's Motor Toon Slide
March 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull's Motor Toon Slide line is like a skulk inside the world of Toontown. The thrill ride motors are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can slide them by hugging the tires.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This was Schweitzer's least favorite thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride motor design, pranksters put a Matterhorn bobsled on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.