Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Car Loon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Ferdinand the Bull's Car Loon Twirl
January 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Ten princesses (by Tweedledum, 2010)
The Ferdinand the Bull's Car Loon Twirl line is like a jaunt into Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by yanking the volunteers.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1935 World's Bread.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.