Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Car Boon Break thrill ride as seen from the top of the United States
Ferdinand the Bull's Car Boon Break
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull's Car Boon Break entrance is like a cruise through a real-life Boontown. The thrill ride cars are shaped like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can break them by cranking the butterflies.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, find something calmer.
- If you are visiting with Belle fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Richard Sherman meet-and-greet thingy.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your American.