Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's heffalump-hopping photo of Ferdinand the Bull's BMW Toon Spin
Ferdinand the Bull's BMW Toon Spin
January 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Ferdinand the Bull's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like a tour inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Information
- During fair hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the resort first opened.
- To test the attraction bmw design, Imagineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.