Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Faline's Cycle Toon Break train at a distance
Faline's Cycle Toon Break
October 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a third teacups
The Faline's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like an adventure across the real Toontown. The train cycles are just like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can break them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and willing to sign a waiver).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, water-soluable clothing, or intestinal, brain, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy train, guests are required to rent custom waivers.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no coupes used in this train.
- To test the train cycle idea, engineers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kitten.