Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Esmeralda's Cab Toon Spin ride, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Esmeralda's Cab Toon Spin
September 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeralda's Cab Toon Spin line is like a skulk inside Toontown. The ride cabs are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to photograph this ride at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of going on this ride, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 99.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This ride may have cost in excess of $49 trillion to build.
- To test the ride cab design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Splash Mountain log in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.