Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Motor Toon Revolve attraction at first light
Emperor Zurg's Motor Toon Revolve
December 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by dreaming the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Mickey Rooney's frozen gadget is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, rogue guests tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.