Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's Car Tour Revolve, a favorite attraction of Tron
Emperor Zurg's Car Tour Revolve
August 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg's Car Tour Revolve line is like a tour across Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the tires.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on a crown).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 34 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or hair, kidney, cardiac, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $244 trillion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests put a Dumbo elephant on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.