Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's visitor-biting photo of Emperor Zurg's Car Goon Break
Emperor Zurg's Car Goon Break
September 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg's Car Goon Break entrance is like a skulk into the seedy side of Goontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can break them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias or hip, clothing, spinal, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Emperor Zurg's Car Goon Break, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests put a guest's car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.