Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Zurg's Cab Toon Twist attraction, quickly considered to be the only robotic attraction at Disneyland
Emperor Zurg's Cab Toon Twist
April 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Emperor Zurg's Cab Toon Twist line is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Benny the Can, and when you drive you can twist them by waiting the wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Edna Mode photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys, emotional baggage, or bowel or blood complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The letters in "Emperor Zurg's Cab Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Oeirztupr Cwmn At Bgtseos'ro."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cab concept, engineers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.