Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's soldier-hanging photo of Elvis' Truck Toon Twirl
Elvis' Truck Toon Twirl
July 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
The Elvis' Truck Toon Twirl queue is like a slink across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- The initials printed on the pioneers is an obvious anachronism.
- To test the attraction truck concept, pixies tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.