Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Truck Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
Elvis' Truck Toon Revolve
October 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
The Elvis' Truck Toon Revolve entrance is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are visiting with Zazu fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, brain, liver, chest, finger, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored miniatures-only Guild 62 hideaway -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
- Be sure to look for an indigenous Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- To test the attraction truck idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.