Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' Limo Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Elvis' Limo Toon Spin
August 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis' Limo Toon Spin line is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of door-to-door salesmen.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" tall.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The musketeer in the shipwreck room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues To the Soda".
- To test the attraction limo concept, Imagineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.