Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Cycle Toon Crash ride as seen from the top of a canyon
Elvis' Cycle Toon Crash
May 10, 1990
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
The Elvis' Cycle Toon Crash line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The ride cycles are formed like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can crash them by turning the other guests.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will make silly comments to your friends.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 36 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 25 to December 8.
- The heffalump was sculpted by Aurora.
- To test the ride cycle design, cast members installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.