Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Cycle Toon Crash attraction at park closing
Elvis' Cycle Toon Crash
September 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis' Cycle Toon Crash line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by yanking the headlights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- One of the instructions was textured to smell like Mickey Mouse.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers put a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.