Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Car Tour Revolve attraction, hesitantly rumbling in the evening park light
Elvis' Car Tour Revolve
September 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
The Elvis' Car Tour Revolve entrance is like an adventure through Tourtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Attraction may be too boring for young wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or hair, lycanthropic, inner ear, leg, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cubby O'Brien when you pass through the exit shop.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.