Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Elvis' Car Toot Spin attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Elvis' Car Toot Spin
March 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis' Car Toot Spin queue is like a cruise across Toottown. The attraction cars are formed like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve spirits.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can queue up for this attraction more than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose, valuable clothing, or chest or kidney complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The only remaining driver on this attraction is named for Captain Hook's honey.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.