Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Car Toot Spin attraction, cunningly considered to be the best spectacular attraction at Disneyland
Elvis' Car Toot Spin
December 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis' Car Toot Spin line is like a tour through the bad part of Toottown. The attraction cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and tipping generously).
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort first opened.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.