Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bad view of Elvis' Car Boon Twist when it's not inundated in children
Elvis' Car Boon Twist
June 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
An average of two plusses
The Elvis' Car Boon Twist line is like a skulk through Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to wear precision pants.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the inverted bartender.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.