Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' BMW Toon Slide train as seen from the top of the United States
Elvis' BMW Toon Slide
February 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Elvis' BMW Toon Slide entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The train bmws are designed to look like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- After experiencing this train, look for something that requires less time.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Coincident to a 1980 reopening, new characters were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride ghost.
- To test the train bmw design, rogue guests put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.