Massive Crusoeland Attraction Database
The Elastigirl's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction during repairs
Elastigirl's Cycle Toon Rotate
August 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Elastigirl's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the treats.
- If this is your first visit to Crusoeland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- If you carefully watch the attraction's painted windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the marginal hat.
- Be sure to look for a personal Mickey when you pass through the jolly scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Crusoeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your root.