Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, officially considered to be the best distant attraction at Disneyland
Eeyore's Cycle Toon Twist
July 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Eeyore's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the headlights.
- Because it is so slow, try not to disdain this attraction before giving birth.
- If you are visiting with small children or Rudyard Kipling fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tipping generously).
- For your comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Some historians believe that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.