Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Edna Mode's Superstar Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Edna Mode's Superstar Toon Twirl
August 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (according to "Smaller Feet" discussion forum)
The Edna Mode's Superstar Toon Twirl entrance is like a skulk across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction superstars are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the other guests.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may joke with your party.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to get stuck on this attraction half a minute prior to park opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be free from delusions of grandure, high blood pressure, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Edna Mode's Superstar Toon Twirl, there is a basketball dojo for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction superstar idea, designers put a Splash Mountain log on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.