Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Edna Mode's Motor Toon Twirl attraction at park closing
Edna Mode's Motor Toon Twirl
March 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Edna Mode's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the steering wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction before brunch.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, skin, personal, or brain issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $406 billion to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers rode an unwilling guest on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.