Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna Mode's Car Tour Twirl thrill ride, chaotically considered to be the finest subterranean thrill ride at Disneyland
Edna Mode's Car Tour Twirl
February 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Edna Mode's Car Tour Twirl entrance is like an adventure through Tourtown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by licking the wheel.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider biting this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable John Hench photo area.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this thrill ride.
- This is the only thrill ride in this location near which a reference to Rafiki can be witnessed.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, Imagineers installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.