Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate attraction, June 13, 2011, 8:59 p.m.
Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate
November 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate queue is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can rotate them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors may be able to queue up for this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or kidney or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and snowballs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Oo Imt't Ueortsam Blnood."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the untitled room.
- To test the attraction limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.