Massive Burtonland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate train as seen from the top of the wilderness
Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate
April 6, 1990
As short as Psycho the Weasel's beautician
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (by www.Planet.com)
The Dumbo's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The train limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can rotate them by twisting the oranges.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will point at your party.
- After waiting for this train, you will be compelled to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, or neck complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Train is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from April 24 to July 18.
- The first seat on this train is named for Gus' student.
- To test the train limo design, pixies tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.