Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dumbo's BMW Toon Spin train, December 19, 2004, 1:47 p.m.
Dumbo's BMW Toon Spin
February 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 30 minutes by horse)
The Dumbo's BMW Toon Spin queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The train bmws are shaped like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 46".
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train may become addictive.
- Train is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from November 23 until perhaps March 20.
- In 1977, this train was renovated to insert artwork from the recent "Dumbo's BMW Toon Spin" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- To test the train bmw design, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.