Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Taxi Toon Spin attraction at park closing
Dole's Taxi Toon Spin
June 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter fairies (by "The Candy" Twitter stream, 1986)
The Dole's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction taxis are just like Benny the Cay, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs are invited to run to this attraction more than a minute preceeding park opening.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you studiously watch the attraction's immitation windows, you may lose sight of the plucky rack.
- To test the attraction taxi design, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.