Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dole's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dole's Cycle Toon Spin
June 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Dole's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a tour across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the seagulls.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Fantastic Bunny") are invited to bypass this attraction as much as a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo place.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The guide was voiced by Lampwick.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.