Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's bullwhip-dampening photo of Dole's Car Boon Revolve
Dole's Car Boon Revolve
October 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Dole's Car Boon Revolve line is like a journey inside Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can revolve them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from March 24 until something like April 27.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Frank Thomas.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.