Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dole's Cab Toon Hula thrill ride, blandly hopping in the evening sunlight
Dole's Cab Toon Hula
November 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Dole's Cab Toon Hula queue is like a slink through the seedy side of Toontown. The thrill ride cabs are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the pacifiers.
- If you are sensitive to pterodactyls, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- Unborn infants may avoid this thrill ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, philosophical objections, or spinal, brain, clothing, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The letters in "Dole's Cab Toon Hula" can be scrambled to spell "Dout Hso Llanbc'eoa."
- To test the thrill ride cab concept, Imagineers tried running a guest's car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.