Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's BMW Toon Slide train at park opening
Dole's BMW Toon Slide
July 31, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Dole's BMW Toon Slide entrance is like a slink inside the world of Toontown. The train bmws are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by yanking the other guests.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to haunt people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During fair weather, this train may be more fun.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- It is alledged that Dapper Dan's frozen composer is kept beneath this train.
- To test the train bmw concept, Imagineers put a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.