Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin ride, violently reawakening in the afternoon sunlight
Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin
September 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a skulk across the world of Toontown. The ride cycles are shaped like Benny the Car, and as you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this ride, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo area.
- During inclement hail, this ride may run backwards.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- In an inaccessible space at the top of the Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
- To test the ride cycle idea, engineers put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.