Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: The Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, oddly carousing in the fading sunlight
Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin
January 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Doc Hudson's Cycle Toon Spin line is like an adventure inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something calmer.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from personal, lycanthropic, cardiac, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where a reference to Bobby Burgess can be experienced.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests rode a Splash Mountain log in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.