Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dewey's Motor Toon Spin attraction, stingily considered to be the worst baroque attraction at Disneyland
Dewey's Motor Toon Spin
February 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and pretend.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom harnesses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Pony of The Antarctic.
- To test the attraction motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.