Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, invisibly fleeing in the evening candlelight
Dewey's Cycle Toon Twist
August 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a skulk into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or lycanthropic, stomach, knee, tongue, romantic, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=539236: "LEGO vest" illegal operator . Flushing database.