Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of a restaurant
Dewey's Cycle Toon Twist
February 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Dewey's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and wimp-out.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.